Skip to content
Ride Bracelets and Tickets
- 3-Day Bracelets for STS students were placed on students’ wrists on Friday, December 1st if they were in school.
- If you pre-purchased a 3-Day Friends and Family bracelet, a 3-Day STS student bracelet for a student who was not in school on Friday, December 1st, or any 1-Day bracelet, you will be able to pick it up during Fair Operating Hours at the Fair Office, located in Room 106
- You will also be able to purchase 1-Day Ride Bracelets ($60) or Ride Tickets (18 for $20 or 40 for $40) using cash or credit cards at designated ticket booths at the Fair.
- All sales of Ride Bracelets and Tickets are final and non-refundable.
- Food tickets are good for all STS food and beverage purchases (including beer and wine) as well as the new Karaoke Booth!
- If you pre-purchased food tickets for an STS student, these tickets went home with your oldest child on Friday, December 1st, the first day of the Fair.
- If you pre-purchased food tickets for Family and Friends or STS students who were not in school on Friday, December 1st, you will be able to pick them up at the Fair Office in Room 106 during Fair operating hours.
- You will also be able to purchase Food tickets (10 for $10) using cash or credit cards at designated ticket booths at the Fair.
- All sales of Food Tickets are final and non-refundable.
If you have any problems with or questions about your Pre-Order,
please visit the Parish Fair Office in Room 106!