Skip to content
Fair Dates and Time
- Friday, December 2nd: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 3rd: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Sunday, December 4th: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Ride Bracelets, Ride Tickets, and Food Tickets
- Go to the Bracelets & Tickets Page above to make your purchases
- Ticket pre-purchase is available from November 2nd through November 29th
- 3- Day Bracelet: $65 and can only be purchased prior to the Fair
- 1-Day Bracelet: $45 during pre-sale and $55 at the Fair
- Food Tickets: Available in increments of 50 tickets, discounted during pre-sale
- Bracelets will be placed on students’ wrists on Friday, December 2nd
- Please note that if you purchase any food tickets these will be sent to you in your oldest child’s green folder on Friday, December 2nd (First Day of the Fair)
- If you have purchased a bracelet or food tickets for a non-STS student you will be able to pick them up during Fair Operating Hours at the Fair Office located in Room 106
- You will be able to purchase Food and Ride tickets using cash or credit cards at designated booths or at the Fair Office located in Room 106 (Minimum Quantities may apply)
- The VIP Parking Lot is located in the staff parking lot along Sevilla Ave, with direct access to the Fair grounds through the Musketeer Beer & Wine Garden.
- Don’t worry about wasting time and looking for a parking spot!
- Purchase your family’s VIP parking pass that will be good for all 3 days of the fair
- Go to the Raffle Page for details about this year’s raffle prizes, which are our best ones yet!
- Raffle Booklets come with 11 tickets and prices are $10 per booklet or $1 per individual ticket
- Raffle booklets/tickets are available for purchase in our Parish and School offices or through our STS and Parish Rel.Ed. students/families
- Our drawing will be held at 7:00pm at the Fair on Sunday, December 4, 2022
Musketeer Beer & Wine Garden
- Beer and Wine will be on sale at the Musketeer Beer & Wine Garden during the Fair
- Food tickets will be the only way to purchase beer and wine
- The dunk tank will only accept food tickets to buy tries/throws
- Visit the Dunk Tank Page or view the Fair Schedule to see our 2022 lineup of “dunkees!”
Story Time with Mrs. Claus
- Mrs. Claus and her helpers, the elves, invite your child(ren) to experience a 40-minute interactive Story Time with some of Santa’s favorite books!
- Two sessions will take place on Saturday, December 3, 2022, at 4pm and 5pm
- Children can be dropped at the cafeteria for this special event which includes snacks and refreshments
- Each session is limited to 60 kids per group, ages 3-10
- Santa Claus is coming to town!
- Be on hand on Sunday, December 4, 2022 as Santa Claus makes a special appearance
- Photo opportunities with Santa will be available at the Blacktop
- Fair Hours are mandatory for STS families (3 hours per family)
- Volunteer Service Hours are also available for STS 7th ang 8th Grade students.
- The sign-up links for these opportunities will be available soon!