Skip to content
Fair Dates and Time
- Friday, December 1st: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 2nd: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Sunday, December 3rd: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Ride Bracelets, Ride Tickets, and Food Tickets
- Ticket pre-purchase is available from November 1st through November 28th
- 3-Day Bracelet: $70 and can only be purchased prior to the Fair
- 1-Day Bracelet: $50 during pre-sale and $60 at the Fair
- Food Tickets: Available in increments of 50 tickets, discounted during pre-sale
- Bracelets for STS students will be placed on students’ wrists on Friday, December 1st
- Please note that if you purchase any food tickets these will be sent to you in your oldest child’s green folder on Friday, December 1st (First Day of the Fair)
- If you have purchased a bracelet or ride tickets for a non-STS student you will be able to pick them up during Fair Operating Hours at the Fair Office, located in Room 106
- You will be able to purchase 1-Day Ride Bracelets or Ride Tickets using cash or credit cards at designated booths or at the Fair Office located in Room 106 (Minimum Quantities may apply)
- All sales of Ride Bracelets and Tickets are final and non-refundable.
- The VIP Parking Lot is located in the staff parking lot along Sevilla Ave, with direct access to the Fair grounds through the Musketeer Beer & Wine Garden.
- Don’t worry about wasting time and looking for a parking spot!
- Purchase your family’s VIP parking pass that will be good for all 3 days of the fair
- Go to the Raffle Page for details about this year’s raffle prizes, which are our best ones yet!
- Our drawing will be held at 7:00pm at the Fair on Sunday, December 3, 2023.
- Winner does not need to be present at the time of the draw.
Musketeer Beer & Wine Garden
- Beer and Wine will be on sale at the Musketeer Beer & Wine Garden during the Fair
- Food tickets will be the only way to purchase beer and wine
Story Time with Mrs. Claus
- Mrs. Claus and her helpers, the elves, invite your child(ren) to experience a 40-minute interactive Story Time with some of Santa’s favorite books!
- Two sessions will take place on Saturday, December 2, 2023, at 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Children can be dropped at the cafeteria for this special event which includes snacks and refreshments
- Each session is limited to 50 kids per group, ages 3-10
- Santa Claus is coming to town!
- Be on hand on Sunday, December 3, 2023 as Santa Claus makes a special appearance.
- Photo opportunities with Santa will be available at the Blacktop
- Fair Hours are mandatory for STS families (3 hours per family)
- Volunteer Service Hours are also available for STS 7th ang 8th Grade students.